IMPORTANT: These tanks serve only as replacements, they do not come with a chip re-setter or chip frames. You must have already purchased a UV•45 1400/1430 Starter Kit. However, these tanks are compatible with InkjetMall EasyFill, Ryonet Black Max, PROOF POSITIVE, and All Black ink Systems for the 1400/1430.
When used as an all black ink solution in combination with screenprint software RIPs such as AccuRip, T-Rip, FilmMaker, and PowerRip, UV45 can produce a UV density of 4.5 or greater with just a few channels of ink. A density that dark is considered to be overkill for all of the sensitizers used in photo silkscreen. But, the greater an ink’s UV density means more ink economy when outputting inkjet film. Dial back the ink to just produce enough UV blocking to burn silkscreens properly and save on your ink costs. Reducing ink load can further increase sharpness of dot.
Vermont PhotoInkjet's UV45™ was purposely formulated for screenprint inkjet film positives. Designed for use with Epson printers to fully block UV light during exposure.
- Made from proprietary dye blended with micro-encapsulated carbon pigment particles to block more light than when using only black dye.
- Blocks the maximum amount of UV light.
- Can be printed in up to 10 layers.
- Prints sharper and dries quicker than 100% dye inks.
- Special polymers added for scratch resistance.
- Can be printed at 720dpi, 1440dpi, & 2880dpi.
- Greater UV density allows lower ink limits, better ink economy, and still produces enough UV opacity to burn silkscreens properly.
- Can exceed 4.5 UV density when used in multiple ink channels, making it one of the most opaque silkscreen film positive inks ever released.
- Can produce greater than 1.75 UV density or 3.30 Optical density in single channel strength.
- Compatible with both dye-based and pigment-based Epson printers.