InkjetMall Winter Solstice Newsletter
Winter Hours and Break Timeoutside my office window at this moment...I love that line below the maples...it reminds me of Milton Avery, a painter whom I spent some time amusing as a toddler. He spent his winter months across from my childhood home in Florida. Avery lived in Woodstock, NY but spent time painting in Vermont. Now, here I am for 30 winters a long way from South Florida. Next week's weather predicts minus 17. The cold is not the reason we love Vermont. The landscape, its unique people, and the spirit of freedom, liberty, and respect and responsibility to others are what draw us to this unique Republic of Vermont. This is my last newsletter of 2017. I want to thank you for all of your support for our products - and your support for us as a small company. We couldn't do what we do without you, even as what we do we do for you. You're a special subgroup of Epson inkjet printer users and much of what we offer is unique and uniquely designed for you. It is this synergy that makes our work so exciting and so rewarding. We are closing our offices today at noon and we will not reopen again until January 2. Now is the time for all of us to be with our families or have a respite or a 'refuge' or a vacation or a break or to get into our studios or darkrooms and do other types of uninterrupted work.
- Our office are closing today (December 22) at 12:00PM EST and will reopen on January 2.
- All orders placed on our web store will ship during this time and you will continue to receive notices.
- You will not be able to phone in to us during this time - but emails sent to [email protected] will be answered, albeit not as efficiently or as quickly as is usual.
- Technical Support will continue to be free on our tech support site , but the responses to questions asked my be slower than usual.
- Piezography Professional Edition and PiezoDN users have their own tech support sites at the new Piezography.com
Thanks and Happy Printing, Jon Cone