Epson SureColor P6000 P7000 P8000 P9000 cartridges
Reusable cartridges with unique serial number chips are now available for repairing SureColor printer models or repairing OEM ink cartridges or for using alternative consumer ink choices.
Our best cartridge ever. Freshly molded from a design process that took us more than a year to perfect. We are only providing P6000, P7000, P8000, P9000 cartridge chips with purchase of bottle ink sets.
The new Epson SureColor P6000, P7000, P8000 and P9000 printers have a very robust pressure system. Although the cartridge dimensions are the exact same as those of the Epson 7890, 7900, 9890, and 9900 printers, the requirements of the new SureColor printers necessitated the design of a brand new refillable cartridge. Ours is unique and so is our new chip design.
- SC-P 6000-9000 printers have more pressure than the last generation. This means the carts need to be properly optimized for this and that’s what we’ve done with a brand-new cartridge design. Aka: Do not use the SC-P carts out there being marketed now! They have a good chance of locking up and not allowing any ink flow due to too high internal pressure.
- We’ve gone through a series of mold designs to optimize the internal and external air and ink seals.
- This is a bagged ink cartridge. This allows for your to prime out all the air before installing the cartridge into the printer. This is better for the ink in the cartridge (not to have air contact).
- The back ink-fill hole has 2 internal seal o-rings. This is important to maintaining a barrier between the ink bag and pressurized areas of the cartridge over the long term use of the cartridge.
- The external back-plug is unique. It’s a VERY strong air seal while still being easily removed when it comes time to refill the cartridge.
- The top chip plate has been entirely re-designed. The plate is removable and also snaps/screws in place to be perfectly level.
- The chip position posts are also re-designed. There is no plastic mold blobs and this way you can switch out chips forever without damaging the cartridge or the chips. That is important when dealing with the newest generation of printers that all require single-use-chips.
- New plastic materials and welding technique allow for a very long cartridge without much warping.
- New front-design allows for proper lock-in and chip alignment. This has been a problem in previous third-party cartridge that depress the bottom lock lever too much over time.
- New ASIC one-time chips are incredibly dependable. We will be offering eight unique serial numbers that will allow you in the first year of release to purchase up to 5.6 liters of ink per color position. We will offer 8 additional serial numbers within less than a year after our initial release.
- This is a very workable system right out of the box.