Malde-Ware Platinum Solution, 100ml
Malde-Ware Platinum solution is highly concentrated and is used exclusively in the Malde-Ware process. Can be intermixed with Malde-Ware Palladium solution. Intended for use with equal amount of sensitizer. Can be used for up to 3 years from opening.
Highlights* This Platinum solution is exclusively used with the Malde-Ware process.
* 25% more Platinum is in solution than in traditional Platinum Solution #3.
* 30% less mL used per Print than Develop Out Methods. (e.g. 1.3 mL per 8x10)
* Flexible Color Hues Based on Sensitizer and Paper Humidity.
* No Reversal (Burning) of Shadows During Over-exposure
* Higher dMax (Blackness of Black) than Develop Out Methods.
* Higher Fidelity, Less Noise.
* No Developer = No Black Spots on Your Paper
The Malde-Ware method, otherwise known as Print-Out Platinum-Palladium Printing, or the Ammonium Print-out was invented in the 1980s by Pradip Malde and Dr. Mike Ware. Their method related to the original ‘print-out’ platinum process of Giuseppe Pizzighelli from 1887, employs a better-behaved iron sensitizer. Ammonium ferric oxalate is substituted for the notoriously unstable ferric oxalate. Further, ammonium salts of platinum and palladium are used rather than potassium salts yielding a higher degree of chemical solubility while also producing more hydroscopic surface when applied.
You get a bottle containing 100ml of Malde-Ware Platinum Solution.
|Product Type||Historical Process|
|Component||MW Platinum Solution|
This chemistry is compatible with Malde-Ware Printing Out Process platinum and palladium printing. It is reagent quality of exceptional purity.