Hanhemuhle Platinum Rag - 300gsm - 22"x30" 25 sheets
Platinum Rag 300 gsm - Alternative Process Paper -100% cotton, internally sized, no buffering, no optical brighteners, pH-neutral.
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag is an uncoated fine art paper. It is designed to meet the highest quality requirements for platinum printing and any other non-traditional photographic printing processes like Platinum/Palladium, Van Dyke, Cyanotype and Salt Prints.
The natural bright white paper with a weight of 300 gsm is made of 100% cotton fibres, acid free and does not contain any alkaline buffering. Along with the optimised sizing, the paper allows for easy coating and clearing. Hahnemühle Platinum Rag excels with a beautiful tonal range and very deep blacks. The smooth, slightly textured surface lends the paper a pleasant feel-to-the-touch.
- the acid-free paper is unbuffered and contains no optical brighteners
- the paper is not ‘thirsty’ and absorbs the coating solution optimally
- clarifying the paper goes quickly
- prints feature rich tones and deep blacks
- 100% cotton fibers and the smooth, slightly textured surface ensure a pleasant feel
- the front and back can be printed equally without quality difference
- the consistency of different paper batches is very good and confirmed by printers
- the conservational features of the paper guarantees the longevity of prints
You get a box of 25 sheets.
|Product Type||Paper & Media|
|Media Type||Uncoated, Alt Process, & Fine Art Paper|
|Media Dimensions||22"x30" Sheet|
This paper is especially compatible with alternative process where a sheet without buffering agents or coatings is desirable. This paper is not compatible with regular inkjet printing because it does not have an inkjet receptor coating.