Hanhemuhle Platinum Rag - 300gsm - 11"x15" 25 sheetsSKU: PS-HPR-PLATINUM-1115
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag is an uncoated fine art paper. It is designed to meet the highest quality requirements for platinum printing and any other non-traditional photographic printing processes like Platinum/Palladium, Van Dyke, Cyanotype and Salt Prints.
The natural bright white paper with a weight of 300 gsm is made of 100% cotton fibres, acid free and does not contain any alkaline buffering. Along with the optimised sizing, the paper allows for easy coating and clearing. Hahnemühle Platinum Rag excels with a beautiful tonal range and very deep blacks. The smooth, slightly textured surface lends the paper a pleasant feel-to-the-touch.
- the acid-free paper is unbuffered and contains no optical brighteners
- the paper is not ‘thirsty’ and absorbs the coating solution optimally
- clarifying the paper goes quickly
- prints feature rich tones and deep blacks
- 100% cotton fibers and the smooth, slightly textured surface ensure a pleasant feel
- the front and back can be printed equally without quality difference
- the consistency of different paper batches is very good and confirmed by printers
- the conservational features of the paper guarantees the longevity of prints
Specifications for Hanhemuhle Platinum Rag - 300gsm - 11"x15" 25 sheets
|Product Type||Paper & Media|
|Media Type||Uncoated, Alt Process, & Fine Art Paper|
|Media Dimensions||11"x15" Sheet|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.