This ink set includes the optional High Density Photo Black. This increases the glossiness and dMax of your prints similar to the new Epson HD SureColor printers. Our new HD PhotoBlack can be used with existing ICC profiles for regular Photo Black. This ink set is an upgrade to your printer because it exceeds what the OEM provides. This kit comes with the optional ConeColor Pro High Density Photo Black and UltraHD Matte Black. It now comes with the High Density Vivid Magenta which is the closest match to the Epson Ultrachrome K3 magenta pigment.
We now include the optional UltraHD Matte Black inks to raise your dMax from OEM matte black by a full stop! You can print a dMax up to 1.84 on papers such as Hahnemuhle Photo Rag!
The refillable cartridges are made of sturdy and clear high-quality polypropylene plastic. They insert into your EPSON 3880 printer easily. The inks are color matching to Epson when used with Epson recommended color workflow. This is the only 3rd party micro-encapsulated pigment ink set. Head performance is outstanding.
This cartridge is a perfect marriage of the best designed cartridge with the best designed microchip. Final assembly is produced at Vermont PhotoInkjet. The cart is pressure tested and passes several QC tests before being sold. This is not your average China made cartridge!
The ink is filled with an included syringe, air is purged from the outlet port using the priming tip, and the cartridge is inserted into the printer just like the OEM. However, instead of throwing it away when the ink is used, the cartridge requires a customer supplied OEM chip that is autoatically reset with the attached chip controller. A chip resetter is not required. The OEM chips these require can be new, partially used, or fully used. Please contact us if you need to buy a set of OEM chips. We occasionally have sets or individual positions available for our customers (not sold on the web).
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
This kit comes with the optional ConeColor Pro High Density Photo Black and UltraHD Matte Black. It now comes with the High Density Vivid Magenta which is the closest match to the Epson Ultrachrome K3 magenta pigment.
When you order a single position, you get:
- A refillable cartridge.
- A filling syringe with blunt needle & priming tip. These components clean up easily in water after use.
- One bottle of ink.
When you order a set of 9, you get:
- A set of 9 refillable cartridges.
- A set of 8 filling syringes with blunt needles & priming tips. You use one of the 8 for both the matte and photo black inks. These components clean up easily in water after use.
- A set of 9 bottles of ink.
What you do not get and what you need:
- You need to supply an original Epson chip to place under the Controller Chip that is attached to each cart.
- With our controller chip, the original Epson chip can be new, used, partially full or empty.
- It must be the same color position as the refillable cartridge.
- If you do not have a used Epson cart laying around from which to remove the chip from, you may be able to purchase a spare Epson chip from us for $20.00 by contacting us (depending upon availability). Complete sets of OEM chips are rare, but we have many of the individual color positions.
These cartridges are compatible with the printer model they are listed for. You can use these to repair your printer in case your OEM cartridges fail. You can remove the Epson ink from a failed cart and fill these carts and continue printing. You can fill these carts with PiezoFlush in order to attempt to fix your printer. These carts are also compatible with all ConeColor, InkThrift, Piezography, and Epson inks. These carts may be compatible with other ink brands but we can not support them with the use of other ink brands.
|Printer Model||Stylus Pro 3800|
|Product Type||Full Kits (everything)|
|Color Position or Shade||Full Set|
|Ink Brand||ConeColor Pro|
|Gloss or Matte Compatibility||Matte and Glossy Printing|