Archival All-Purpose Paper - 13 x 19 - White - Pkg of 100
Acid and lignin-free 70 Lb. text weight paper buffered with 2% calcium carbonate reserve to prevent environmental contamination; available in white. Ideal for album pages, interleaving between prints or lining when a acid free surface is needed.
- High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid–free
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents
- Note: Some suppliers of archival products are providing confusing information about the use of un-buffered boards and papers with photographic materials. Black-white and color photography (both conventional and digital output) should have mounts or enclosures made from buffered paper. This is the recommendation from the latest ISO document 18902, “Photographic Films, Papers Filing Enclosures”. The only items that need matting or storage in un-buffered papers are cyanotypes (architectural blue prints) and protein based textiles. ISO18902 is available at www.ansi.org
You get 100 sheets of archival tissue.
|Product Type||Paper & Media|
|Media Type||Interleave & Storage|
|Media Dimensions||13"x19" Sheet|
Compatible with all types of inkjet prints.